Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Month.......

It is one month since the commence of the semester.

I have to new positions to take up:
MPhil Student
Teaching Assistant
Researcher

After one month, I found that I was fail in all these........ As a student, I do not learn much. I don't have even started researching.......  I have "hea" for too long already......

I have asked myself about the reason why I want to be in RPG. For Physics? Not really, at least it is not the only reason. I enjoy learning Physics, thinking in the way as a physicist. But considering physicist as my career seems to be too far away from me, with my limited wisdom and persistence.

I want to experience more in my life. During my three-year UG study in HKUST, I find that I have experienced more. I have made news friends, both local, mainland and foreign student. I have traveled to Jersey with my friends. I tried to take up the responsibility as a leader. I have experienced a lot as a volunteer in Cambodia. At the same time, I am learning the reality of life- both the bright side and dark side.

Maybe it is the thing I want. The reason that I still want to stay here is to experience more, as a student. So I must grip these two years, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Whichever career requires persistence and wisdom
    and nobody knows the limit of wisdom required
    Why always bother about this? It is such a waste of time. Just do what you want.

    ReplyDelete