Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New direction of this blog

I have left this blog empty for a long time. In fact, there are some interesting things in my life but I have no time to write them there. And sometimes I have no idea. I decided to change the way running of this blog.

1. If I have some interesting thing in my life to share, I will try to write it there.
2. If I have no time and I have no idea, I will share a news/critics (in Chinese/ English) and express my view on that. I am doing so partially for my own purpose- preparing for my GRE as my typing speed is so slow (and my typing sometimes make mistakes.) That's good for me to do some typing everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I find it very disappointing to share something on the blog but with very few comments. How do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. www.iphysio.sg

    ReplyDelete