Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For my students

Hello everyone. It is a page specially for those PHYS111 students who reach my webpage in UST. If you want to find course-related material, I want to tell you that course materials are uploaded on PHYS111 course website. So......sorry:-(. (Although I am not sure whether I will put something useful here.)

Okay, if you are still here, that's fine. Here is my timetable.




You may visit my office in Office hour at Room 4501 if you have questions. Other time slot is also okay as long as you contact me beforehand. If you are interested to have a lunch with me, it is also welcomed (and the priority is reserved for girls.......just kidding).

If you want to know more about me, you may browse this blog occasionally.  You may also add me as friend on Facebook, with email phyjacky@ust.hk.