Thursday, September 2, 2010

First two days in PG

Wed
No lesson, just appear at PHYS111 lecture
It seems that I become M Wong's IT technician.

Check in Hall finally.

Thurs

Quote of Today:
Economics is so difficult because it does not have conservation law.- by Sheng Ping 

LANG051
Meet Michelle (my German teacher in summer) again
She is my teacher again ^^
Stuff is similar to the one I have in summer=.=

Lunch

very cheap spaghetti, $15 only
met several new friends

LANG500
BRAVO! no lesson

PHYS581
Content is OK
Lesson is so boring. I wanna sleep at class.

PHYS520
I have never imagined EM can be taught in such interesting way.......
But there are so many  (Crazy) guys there.......

Holy shit! my computer is currently jammed by simulation......extremely slow now=.=



No comments:

Post a Comment