Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gathering with Phys Ocamp guys~~

Yesterday we went to Saizeriya Italian Restaurant for dinner. It is a economical and quite nice restaurant from Japan which make "Italian Food", not quite Italian but quite delicious indeed. Usually you have to wait a long time as it is so popular. But it was okay in weekday like yesterday.

Sorry I could not take too many photo. It was difficult for me to withstand my desire to clean the dishes immediately.
Pizza and spaggetti are excellent. But I warn you that you should not have rice or risotto here. You will feel sorry.:-(

After making everyone full, we had to pay for $38 each. Shocked :-0

Later we went to 聰嫂私房甜品 (Ms Chung's Dessert). It is a nice dessert restaurant.......unless you make a wrong choice.......

This black, dirty and terrible stuff is called "薑汁意大利涼粉" (Italian Sweet Spaghetti with ginger juice). I can sure that it is the most awful dessert I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment